A Pair Of Swans

Yes, It's just a pair of swans! They were seen behind the house at around 13:40.

A Pair Of Swans
There's nothing much remarkable in that other than it reminds me of the estate agents brochure that we were given before buying the house. Although we first came to view the house in October 2012, the photos in the brochure seem to have been taken around this time of year, so seeing a pair of swans always reminds me of the decision to buy the place.

While taking this photo I also took my usual one of the "Lake View" but following my new practice, I'll post that at the end of the month to help make comparisons of seasonal changes easier to spot.