Another Norfolk Hawker

Sometimes I wonder if Norfolk Hawkers are really as rare as I read they are. Certainly, at Ruston Reaches you can spot them at almost at will, if you pick the right time of year and a warmer brighter day.

Norfolk Hawker in Flight
Seeing them outside at around 13:40 I went and I stood on the decking behind the house for a short while until I managed to find one that was going slow enough over the pink lilies to get any kind of picture worth taking.

They are so frequently found that I probably won't bother to post any shots more this year - unless there's something special about the picture that makes it stand out.